ICEI’s actions are mainly aimed at achieving the following Sustainable Development objectives:
- Stopping hunger, ensuring food security and promoting sustainable agriculture;
- Promoting fast, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full employment and decent work;
- Ensuring sustainable production and consumption patterns.
In particular, ICEI’s projects are concerned with:
- Food security, by enhancing local food systems;
- Promoting ecological trends in agriculture;
- Supporting agricultural research, support services, small farmers associations and investments by the private sector;
- Syntropic agriculture (SA): a new concept of agriculture that works in complete accordance with nature and allow to drastically reduce the spaces used and invert soil and water degradation and massive consuption processes.